Storage sheds vary in size. Some like the Suncast GS1250B are tall yet slim, and other such as the Lifetime 6405 are tall and wide. In this review, we feature the Rubbermaid 1800005, a storage shed that is short yet wide enough to hold different types of tools.
Rubbermaid 1800005 Key Features, Specs, and FAQs
– If it’s from Rubbermaid, there must be something unique to the 1800005. When you unbox your package, you should see the following: rollers on the roof, wall anchors, a unique cane bolt locking mechanism, and an impact-resistant floor.
– This product is 96-cubic ft.
– It’s made in the USA.
– It is made from plastic, so it will not rot or rust.
– It has a solid plastic floor, but it needs a strong foundation under it.
– Assembly is necessary.
Rubbermaid 1800005 Plastic Storage Shed Review – Consumer Feedback
– Assembly. Just like most outdoor storage sheds, assembly for the 1800005 can be challenging. Buyers gave different durations as to assembly. One said that it took them 4 hours, while another said “several hours.” To make this step easier and faster, get at least one person to help you.
– Features. You’ll be happy to know that you can put a padlock on it, and that the retractable roof can come in handy as it can sweep the shed out.
– Others. The height of this shed, which is 45.1 inches, can be an advantage to some homeowners, especially those that live in a neighborhood where sheds should not be visible from the road.
If you are looking for a plastic storage shed that is short yet spacious to hold your bulky tools and comply with Homeowners Association rules, consider the Rubbermaid 1800005.